Rules for Visitors
To ensure your safety and comfort at Lagos Bridal Fashion Week, please be aware of the following and prepare accordingly:
• For safety and security reasons, all visitors and their belongings are subject to a thorough inspection before entering the show premises.
• Backpacks, suitcasesand trolleys of any size are not allowed.
• Large bags, briefcases and similar items must be deposited at the luggage check section (if this is made available. Otherwise,the items will be prohibited).
• Only one bag per person is allowed.
• Personal/non-professional use photography is permitted, however it must be conducted without disruption to the exhibitors, stylists or visitors, and with the safety of the bridal wear in mind.
• Dogs and other pets are not permitted in any space, with the exception of certified service animals for visitors with disabilities.
• Please note that press and promotional photography and filming are taking place on the premises. Attendance at the show implies permission for your image to be used for non-commercial purposes (including media reports).
• Smoking or vaping is not permitted on the show premises.
Safety & Security Policy
All visitors and their belongings are subject to a thorough inspection before entering the show premises. Visitors must comply with requests and instructions from the onsite security staff.
Only one bag per person is allowed. Smaller bags can be taken into the halls but will be subject to inspection. Backpacks, suitcases and trolleys of any size are not allowed. Large bags, briefcases and large similar items must be deposited at the baggage check (if this is made available). Any items that do not comply with this policy will be prohibited.
Coat checks are free of charge. Bridal Fashion Weekend is not liable for stolen items and/or any items deposited in the coat check areas.
Prohibited Items in Balmoral Hall
Backpacks, suitcases, trolleys of any size; large umbrellas and any other items that might cause damage; firearms, self-defense and/or any sharp items; recreational wheeled devices (e.g. Segways, roller blades, skate boards, bicycles, scooters, etc.); drones.
Mobility Aids and Medical Equipment
Mobility aids for people with disabilities (e.g. wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, canes, prosthetic devices and other orthotic devices) are allowed. Personal medical equipment is also allowed.
Cameras no larger than 6″ x 5″ x 3″ (16 cm x 12 cm x 8 cm) in size are permitted. One lens, no more than 80mm in focal length, is permitted. The following are prohibited: medium or large-format cameras, super-zoom or telephoto lenses, flashes, extendable camera devices (e.g. monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, etc.), drones and video recording. Any device that does not comply with this policy will be prohibited.
Visitor Photography Policy
Personal / non-professional use photography is permitted, only if conducted without disruption to the galleries or visitors, and with the safety of the bridal wear in mind. Press and
promotional photography and filming are taking place on the premises. Attendance at the show implies permission for your image to be used for non-commercial purposes (including media reports).
Marketing Material Distribution
The distribution of flyers and any other marketing materials is subject to authorization. Unauthorized distribution will result in the visitor being asked to leave the fair and removal of all materials.
Service Dogs and Assistance Animals
Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the exhibition halls, except for certified service animals for visitors with disabilities.
When the evacuation procedure is activated, the following tasks are necessary:
All Persons within the building will:
• Turn off equipment.
• Follow the instructions of the area emergency volunteer
• Immediately proceed to the nearest exit and leave the building. Report to your designated marshalling area (muster point).
• Do not go to the restrooms.
• Walk. Do not run.
• Use the stairways (where applicable).
• Visitors and guests in a building should evacuate and proceed towards the marshaling areas (muster point)
• Remain in the marshalling area and follow directions of the Emergency Response Coordinator.
• Do not leave the property.
• Do not attempt to re-enter the building until instructed to do so by the Emergency Team and, if necessary, local authorities.
Powered by Lasis Security